Jo’s Old-Fashioned Cranberry Sauce is a great addition to any meal. It also makes a great healthy snack all by itself.
Put these wonderful cranberries into your daily or weekly diet.
Among the benefits of eating raw cranberries:
A powerful sauce that will compliment a good meal
- This is also a tasty digestive aid.
- The orange juice will help to keep your bowels moving.
- Cranberry sauce is a tasty snack. It works well because it has natural sugars and doesn’t produce blood sugar spikes
- Cranberry sauce travels well for outdoor workers and activities.
- This is a quick and non-messy recipe.
Sweeten or tone-down the natural tartness of cranberries with an orange or orange juice. This is a good way to also get more citrus acid and, of course, even more, vitamin C into your diet.
Making Jo’s Old-Fashioned Cranberry Sauce
Ingredients: One orange and one cup of raw cranberries.
Place one-half cup of frozen or fresh cranberries into a blender.
- Cut one orange into pieces and add it to the blender.
- If necessary, add a little–very little– water. We are not making a drink. This is indeed a spoon-food.
- Run the Blender gently until everything is chopped into the desired sized pieces.
You only need to eat a couple of spoonfuls.
This delightful sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for at least one week.
Use a couple of spoonfuls with any meal.
|Tags: cranberries, health, Healthy Food, Healthy Lifestyle, healthy living, healthy old goat, healthy recipe||jerry|