I believe people need to eat Horseradish for Health, Beauty and the prevention of cancer. Horseradish has many health benefits that are under appreciated.
Horseradish for Health and the Prevention of Cancer
This paper is not really about horseradish. It is about you and me and our everyday quest for health and happiness. Oh yes! Also, it’s about how to get horseradish into the diet of our children.
Horseradish is a healthy food. It can easily be added to your daily diet. You can’t be there at all times to protect your child or other loved ones. However, you can do a lot by adding a little horseradish to their food. Just use a small amount as a flavoring agent.
Furthermore, if you are exposed to indoor or outdoor air pollution, like cigarette smoke, perfumes, carpet and paint out-gassings, horseradish is the medicine for you. Our food has many chemicals that build up in our bodies. Horseradish can help remove them.
I decided that I needed to research the Metabolic Syndrome when several members of my family and some friends were hit with aneurysms. The research showed that lifestyle, including diet, may be contributing to the problem. The Metabolic Syndrome includes diabetes, obesity, heart problems and a host of other modern illnesses.
Horseradish Helps Prevent Heart Attacks And Strokes
This wonderful plant can help prevent aneurysms, heart attacks, and strokes. Additionally, it assists with respiratory and sinus problems and urinary tract infections.
It contains glucosinolates. This is a cancer fighting compound. Also, it contains known antibiotic properties. As a matter of fact, it relieves pain. Horseradish has been found to be toxic to bacteria, fungi, and intestinal parasites.
Horse Radish helps to reduce sinus problems. Put a half teaspoonful in half a glass of water twice a day and drink it.
Studies have shown that horseradish fights genotoxicity. Also, this helps prevent gene damage.
Put It In Your Daily Diet
This makes a nice add in to many soups, salads and baked foods like chicken and ham. For instance, you can add a little and reap the benefits. Also, this can be a delicious seasoning. No one needs to know that you have put cancer fighting medicine in the chili.
Like most foods that are loaded with the trace elements that that are so essential to our health. As a matter of fact, we only need a small amount and not every day.
The amount that you use depends on how strong you are. Try it and have fun, but go easy and have fun.
Processing does not appear to effect the health benefits of horseradish. However, I like to grate a little of it fresh on my food. As a matter of fact, I buy the kind that has the fewest ingredients. I know that my horseradish does not need to be flavored, seasoned and sweetened.
Although horseradish is a cousin of the cabbage family, it contains much more of the powerful medicinal benefits that you need in today’s life. Also, the cabbage family includes of kale, spinach, cauliflower, collard greens, broccoli, and more.
A few of the benefits of horse radish:
- It is a good blood cleanser.
- Gives aid to the liver to get rid of built up toxins.
- Also, it opens the air passages in the sinuses and lungs
- This fights congestion in the sinus and lungs.
- Additionally, gives flavor to soup, chili and many baked dishes.
- It helps prevent cancer of the colon and rectum.
- Also, this helps get rid of pollution from our environment.
- It makes the blood vessels healthy so to help avoid aneurysms.
- You put it in your food, grate on top of food, or prepare in jars.
- Horseradish mustard has other members of the cruciferous family too.
- A small bit of this is all you need for extra health.
- Also, it helps fight bladder and other urinary infections.
I refer to the list below for more to read about this vital veggie.
- Steve Goodman Life Extension Magazine November 2009
- (1)http://www.imperialgoldmaca.com/glucosinolates.htm (save)