Chimichurri Sauce contains some of the kings of herbs. For a long and healthy life we need powerful vitamins and minerals that are in parsley, cilantro, garlic and olive oil.
Chimichurri Sauce Can Help Detox Your Body
- Helps remove heavy metals such as mercury.
- Can help remove pesticides and many other chemicals that are needed to get the world’s food to our door in decent condition.
- Just as the probiotics helped clean up the monstrous oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, they can help clean our bodies of unwanted “junk”.
- Parsley, cilantro, strong red onion, garlic, olive oil.
- Chimichurri Sauce can be tailored to your liking by adding your favorite powerful items like: horse radish, hot peppers and lemon juice.
Go easy on vinegar as it kills probiotics (The little guys that digest our food.)
- First, clean off the undesirable pieces like stems, dried leaves and any other thing that might make a Sailor blush.
- Second, wash everything in a solution of vinegar and water (5/1). Wash out the excess vinegar that might give your food unwanted tastes.
- Next, put everything into a food processor and add a decent amount of olive oil. Just enough to get it to your desired consistency.
Chimichurri Sauce Is A Mighty Food Agent
- This bitter tasting sauce is a blessing to mediocre foods especially meats.
- As a matter of fact, a spoonful alongside a hotdog or hamburger can make a mighty fine addition.
- Also, add this amazing sauce to many dishes. Add it to salads or sprinkle some on your breakfast eggs.
This powerful food can spice up left-overs. Also, it can be a blessing to the local beaneries miserable menu.
If your dog gets some on his fur you will be able to find him in the jungles.