Quick Pork Chop Delight Meal for Bodies of Steel
Wonderful Pork Chop Meal in a Hurry
Don’t be tied to the kitchen when you can schedule your own times. This is a quick meal that will keep in the refrigerator for several days. When you want to prepare a feast that hungry people can grab-and-go this is a delight.
- A few Center-cut pork chops cut into bight-sized pieces.
- Salt, sage and pepper.
- Raw onions—nice spicy onions. Nice green ones when available.
- A dozen or so of garlic cloves—use a whole head if you like.
- A heaping helping of cut-up celery. Keep on mind celery has a rep of anti-cancer food.
- No potatoes or other starchy food; this is low carb.
- Add some green peppers or other greens that may be available.
- Extra virgin olive oil. You may use lard if your government hasn’t frightened you away.
- Heat a heavy pan (I like my electrified Skillet.) to about 350
- Rub the cut-up pork pieces with the salt, pepper, sage—and whatever other seasonings you might like.
- Put some olive oil (or lard) into the skillet as it gets hot. Now add the meat and stir to get it seared on all sides. This will only take a few minutes.
- When the pork is well seared it is nearly done, add your other ingredients.
- Stir to keep it from burning. Soon some liquid comes out of the vegetables.
Now turn down the heat and let it simmer about 10 minutes.
This is a Complete Meal for Bodies of Steel
However, a meal is never complete for this old guy without some raw sauerkraut, horseradish, strong mustard, raw onions or some powerful cheese—like Limburger cheese.
Your Dog Like You Too
Best that you feed the dog before you make this hearty concoction—lest you get bitten. After all he has been partially domesticate (Maybe more than some men.).
|Tags: healthy recipe||jerry|