Eat Zucchinis for Health, Happiness and Longevity
Zucchini in Your Quest for Health, Happiness and Longevity
The lowly zucchini will help build and maintain a healthy body and mind. This nutrient-packed health food should not be neglected. It will help you live a long healthy life—full of vim and vigor. Add Zucchini to your diet to give yourself strength and stamina.
Eat Zucchinis for Health
- Zucchini will aid in keeping a healthy heart.
- Zucchini slows aging.
- March Armies on this Zucchini—or Work Like a Horse
- Zucchini improves eye health.
- Zucchini helps with weight loss. A great food to get more nutrition and keep the weight off.
- Zucchini improves thyroid.
- Improves adrenal function and thereby helps prevent disease.
Zucchini will aid digestion, slow your aging, and support healthy circulation, keep a healthy heart.
There are Many Ways to Eat Zucchini
Zucchini is Easy to Prepare and Can Be Eaten Raw—Like an Apple
- I eat them in my salads—I don’t even peel the innocent victim.
- We cut them into chunks and freeze them in plastic bags.
- We shred them and freeze for making zucchini bread.
Freeze the Zucchini for a Delicious Helping Hand In any Meal
I like to put frozen zucchini into many of my meals. Just dump them into whatever my meal might be.
We had too many zucchinis last summer, so, I froze them in pieces. Now I just add a hand full of chunks to my food. Here is a nice breakfast of zucchini, green beans, okra, frozen beef broth and beef stew. Makes an old guy proud to eat such lowly food.
|Tags: healthy diet, proper nutrition||jerry|