Butternut Squash is a healthy snack for busy people. It has a robust flavor for your taste buds, and a boost of nutrition for you.
The hard fighting Indian, Geronimo, ate squash. This squash is healthy, nutritious and energizing.
- School teachers, cops, office workers, bus drivers and construction workers need a quick pick-me-up between meals.
- Eat it when you need a snack that doesn’t put flab on your waist and butt.
- An excellent source of good carbohydrates.
- Loaded with nutrients for your health.
- Assists in lowering blood pressure and helps prevent cancer.
- Squash helps avoid constipation.
- Great for healthy skin and hair.
Squash travels well. It doesn’t need refrigeration between meals and is friendly to the digestive system. It stays with you longer than doughnuts and is not greasy.
Make Butternut Squash into patties for easy traveling.
- Cut the bugger in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Slather with olive oil.
- Place it , upside down, into any convenient pan.
- Bake for about one half hour; until it is soft.
My favorite way to eat this delicious food is to eat barefoot–as is with nothing added.
Make it into patties for easy traveling:
For easy traveling and no mess.
Spoon it out and make into three inch patties.
Place on a pan and bake until lightly browned–about 20 minutes convection ovens work well for this job.