Powerful and High Energy Salad for Today’s World
Check out this amazing powerful and high energy salad. In today’s world we need all the good sustainable energy that we can get. Even with a humble income one can enjoy a high energy salad!
Come Into My World for Health and Energy & HIGH ENERGY SALAD!
- Nothing exotic or expensive in this high energy salad.
- In my quest for health and energy I have built a super salad that will carry me through a tough day–and let me sleep well.
- This salad will provide many essential nutrients the body needs for maintenance and energy.
- In today’s world we need to always keep on mind that much of our food has been altered to tasty and flavorful. This high energy salad has the natural ingredients we need.
Build Your High Energy Salad From This Humble Start
You can add your favorite foods and remove ones you don’t want.
Use what you have available.
- 1/2 a medium sized apple–buy a cheap one.
- 10 raw cranberries.
- 10 sun dried olives.
- 1/2 green, or red bell pepper.
- A handful of mixed frozen fruit–available from any supermarket.
- Small handful of raw sauerkraut.
- 1/4 of an avocado.
- Small amount of chopped celery.
- Small amount of chopped onion.
- Hard boiled eggs–or fried eggs as you might like.
- Half a can of tuna fish. I like the ones in olive oil. Be careful because the labeling can be misleading.
- An ounce of extra virgin olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add some balsamic vinegar to taste–if you like.
This Salad Makes a Nice Lunch
This will travel pretty well depending what is added. Some ingredients like eggs, tuna and avocado can be a problem if kept too long. When I worked on the highway in 110-degree weather this traveled well with me. That was before insulated lunch boxes were invented–like 55-years ago.
|Tags: Energy, salad||jerry|