Eat Flaxseed oil Every Day for Health and Happiness
Flaxseed Oil Will Improve Your Sense of Balance
So, you want to put on your shoes—while standing up! Well, you can improve your sense of balance by consuming plenty of fat in your diet. The King of the fats just might be Flaxseed Oil. Flaxseed oil is loaded with nutrients. Flax seeds can lower blood pressure and help with Cholesterol problems.
Flaxseed Oil for Strength and a Healthy Body
- Flaxseed oil helps keep a healthy heart. Flaxseed oil is a nutrient-packed health food that greatly helps reduce the risk of death for many diseases.
- Flaxseed oil will help with your bowel movements and will help prevent constipation—no more fun with
- Flax seeds are easy to include in your everyday diet. They are a great source of fiber and good fats.
- Flaxseed oil will keep your hair from getting dry and brittle in the winter weather.
- Add flaxseed oil to your salads or just drink a few tablespoonful of it.
Eat Flaxseed Oil Every Day for a Healthy Heart
This nutrient-packed food cam help reduce risk of dozens of health problems. For just pennies a day you can have this health insurance. Flaxseed oil (also known as Linseed Oil) is available at most super markets—and health stores.
Flaxseed Oil Has a Nice Nut-like Flavor
I try to get lots of oil into my body. Two or three tablespoons of this before or after breakfast works well for me. This also makes a wonderful snack—especially just before going to bed. I sleep much better after that.
For a Healthy Body in The Summer Heat Eat Flaxseed Oil Every Day.
We need health providing oils in our bodies to keep our skin from drying out. We have millions of little holes (Pores) in our skin. Our systems put out water and wastes, and breathes in about 16% of our oxygen through these holes. They are kept healthy by the blood stream that lubricates them.
For Healthy Hair Massage Flaxseed Oil into Your Scalp
One way is, after a shower or bath, put some oil into your palm and gently massage the oil into your scalp (This old geezer does not go gently—I have much more hair than most men of 50-years.) I also massage coconut oil into my face, ears and neck every morning. I do this because my scalp is dry after a night’s sleep. Also, It Feels Good. He, he, he.
|Tags: Healthy Hair||jerry|