It is important to build a strong and healthy neck. This helps you with equilibrium. Also, you will build your neck up to prevent injury. The exercises I use help to improve the strength of my neck muscles. Also, it supports the region of the Atlas Vertebrae.
How I made my healthy neck into a handsome pedestal for my head.
About 20-years ago I was running down a trail and stubbed my toe. I and my neck landed pretty hard, as we skidded down the hill. As I nursed my neck through some considerable discomfort, I noticed that my head, face and neck had gotten lazy and misshapen.
I decided that if my neck was going to do the job that needed done I must make it strong and healthy. I embarked on a “Strengthen and Train the Neck Program.” My neck and I have never regretted the effort that we put into the project.
This is my project for strengthening the equilibrium system.
This is an easy way to strengthen the equilibrium. Also, I prevent many damaging falls along with broken bones. It has worked well for me.
Ten minutes every morning is all it takes and it is best done while standing, although it may very well be done sitting. If you try this program, don’t do something stupid and then fault me.
This program can be fun and has many rewards:
- Gently tilt your head toward one shoulder. Now go to the opposite shoulder. Gently do this about 10 times.
- Now tilt you head all the way back and then all the way forward. Do this about 10 times.
- Now pretend there is a little clock on the ceiling. Roll your head all the way around it about 10 times.
- Go around the clock in the opposite way about 10 times.
- If there is no negative repercussions, as the days and weeks go by increase the count and get more aggressive with the movement.
|Tags: healthy living||jerry|