Eat Limburger Cheese for Health
We can’t avoid processed food that is loaded with preservatives that kill the friendly bacteria in our intestines. Limburger cheese will add back the types of probiotics that we need, and it contains prebiotics that feed the good bacteria.
- Limburger cheese can be bought in jars or bricks, but the stuff in jars has been largely killed and therefore not as beneficial to our needs.
- Limburger cheese contains the same friendly bacteria that grows between our toes––that is the smell that people, some people, object to. Our bodies host about 16 trillion bacteria on the outside–some friendly and some not-so-friendly.
- Limburger cheese has protein that provides the groundwork for healthy muscles, blood, cartilage and skin. Limburger cheese helps supply the major nutrients that you need.
- If you have a problem with Limburger cheese, Parmesan cheese is also loaded with nutrients.
- Avoid the stuff called “American Cheese Food Product.” It, by law, is not even allowed to be labeled as cheese. With the Holiday season coming up, try to stay away from the many commercial stuff that may be mischaracterized cheese.
Parmesan Cheese is also a Wonderful Choice for a Healthy Food
Parmesan Cheese has many health benefits for people who are health minded. But, be careful that you are actually getting real parmesan cheese and not Fake food.